Friday Afternoon Focus
School Focus Sessions
Each Friday afternoon, pupils will take part in focus sessions. At the beginning of each half term pupils will choose to sign up for an enrichment group. The focus of these groups is strongly influenced by our School Council. Currently the options are:
- Arts & Craft
- Minecraft & Coding
- Outdoor Learning
- Feel Good Factor based in our therapeutic suite
- Wellbeing and Relaxation
- LEGO club
- To develop social interaction skills.
- To improve resilience and self-esteem.
- To develop key skills.
- To improve concentration.
- To develop individual's creativity.
- To promote enjoyment and excellence of the curriculum.
- To ensure children learn in the best way they can.
- To assist in transition times.