From Sept 2015 Governing bodies are required to publish on their website information about their members. Information is included on this page for all our members:-
- their name;
- their category of governor;
- which body appoints them;
- their term of office;
- the names of any committees the governor serves on; and
- details of any positions of responsibility such as chair or vice-chair of the governing body or a committee of the governing body.
- Information on any associate members and any voting rights they have
- Register of Interest information.
You can find all this information on our Meet the Governors Page.